lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] 1.4.0 -> 1.4.1 or 2.0.0

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] 1.4.0 -> 1.4.1 or 2.0.0
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 15:02:05 +0200

Sergio R. Caprile wrote:
>>> 1.4.0 -> 1.4.1 required the addition of the ip_info structure, which had
>> That's not an lwIP structure: I've never heard of that name.
> Oh, the vendor had put that into ip_addr.h
> Heavily modified... even more than I thought.

Right. Now that I found the sources they provide, I'm not sure what you're
trying to do
is a good idea, unless you have plenty of time :-)

On the other hand, you could properly fix their port to use "vanilla" lwIP plus
the
appropriate porting mechanisms and send it back to them? ;-)

BTW: I didn't quite get if all those attributes to functions/variables are
really required
or if it's just a kind of optimization that is rather optional...

Simon