lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] http server problems/bug

From: lampo
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] http server problems/bug
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 21:32:37 -0700 (MST)

right, but one thing I am pretty sure,  all of the communication  between PC
browser and our  MCU , processed  in one single thread, ie tcpip_thread.

1. We got the web server original code from   STM32 provided example
"LwIP_HTTP_Server_Raw" , but also mixed with 1.4.1 contrib, which are quite
the same.

2. Here is the design of webserver part,

   we use makefsdata.exe/makefsdata.pl  to generate the file '"fsdata.c"
from original web pages      containg html, pictures,etc.
"fsdata.c"  is nothing more but some arrays to store related contens of web
pages.

  some html files include javascript(jquery1.12.4) ,thus the browser can
call the function, send and get back required infomation from MCU,
this is our "dynamic" part of web processing, which is very simple, nothing
more.

3. we just modified the upper layer of " http server raw" example, no pbuf
related memory is changed.
besides, we have opened SYS_LIGHTWEIGHT_PROT.

Anyway, I will try the webserver alone without other tcp/ip related threads.