lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] http server problems/bug

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] http server problems/bug
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 09:37:43 -0300

... and by looking at your capture file I discover you might not be just "using the web server"...

You are serving XML files.
I tend to think that means those are not static files, I may infer that you are generating those pages dinamically. So:
- Are you serving static XML pages ? I don't think so
- Are you using SSI ? I see some floats, I don't think so
- Are you using a CGI to generate the XML ?
        * Then, How is your code ? I'd like to see your pbuf and memory usage.
- Where did you get the seb server from ? Is it the 1.4.1 in the contrib tree ? Is it the 2.0.0RC2 or git head ? Did your vendor provide it ? Did you check for mods ?

Anyway, please try the server alone. What I see in the capture file is pretty interesting, looks like connections closed long ago suddenly revive, as if TCP had a time jump to the past. Looks like someone is messing with lwIP's memory.