lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Degrading performance and etharp proterr

From: Freddie Chopin
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Degrading performance and etharp proterr
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 10:52:22 +0200

On śro, 2016-04-13 at 10:23 +0200, Francisco Expósito wrote:
> Hi Freddie,
>
> Thank you very much for your quick answer.
>
> It seems that ST hasn’t corrected yet its EMAC driver in version
> 1.4.4 (22-January-2016).
>
> Have you managed to find an alternative driver or have you made
> corrections to the ST one?
>
> I’m a total newbie and I don’t know if I will be able to make the
> corrections that RAc suggests in this thread…
>
> Thanks again for your help!

I'm using the driver as provided in the package with HAL for STM32F4,
but adapted for my own RTOS ( http://distortos.org/ ). I didn't change
much in the driver, so I guess that if the bug is there, then I will
experience it sooner or later...

Very soon I'll start some test which will involve long uptime. I'll let
you know whether I have it too and whether I manage to fix it. If you
find a good solution, please let me know too.

Regards,
FCh