lwip-users

[lwip-users] FreeRTOS + lwIP = read data from TCP

From: jirkaj4
Subject: [lwip-users] FreeRTOS + lwIP = read data from TCP
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 21:46:09 -0700 (MST)

Hi friend.
I´m implement lwIp and FreeRTOS on my developmnet board "sam4e xplained
pro", and I have got a problem with read data on TCP.

*Complet code is here:*
http://paste.ofcode.org/38xKtMFFp3v5huRwSmPBur7
<http://paste.ofcode.org/38xKtMFFp3v5huRwSmPBur7>

And when I used this function (with return back data to TCP), all is working
fine:
http://paste.ofcode.org/Y9dY3vkqKcdxDnfrwpTYgp
<http://paste.ofcode.org/Y9dY3vkqKcdxDnfrwpTYgp>

But when I disable return data back to TCP, program working, but in
wireshark I see TCP retransmission after all send data.
http://paste.ofcode.org/uzSWRyhkrAPE63tuNQFjw4
<http://paste.ofcode.org/uzSWRyhkrAPE63tuNQFjw4>

Any idea, what is wrong??

*Some screenshot:*