lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] HTTP Auth, LWIP connection management and FIN packets

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] HTTP Auth, LWIP connection management and FIN packets
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 21:52:16 +0100

Although it was a few days ago, I have to come back on this (not to offend anyone, just to prevent confusion):

Sergio R. Caprile wrote:
[..] I added HTTP AUTH to my own web server, which
is a fork of the contrib tree official web server for RAW API.
You are welcomed to see if it fits your needs here:
http://scaprile.ldir.com.ar/cms/el-ingeniero/open-source-projects-im-working-on/lwhttpd/

One should mention here that the httpd on ldir.com.ar does have a different license than lwIP! Its code may thus not be merged back into (bsd-licensed) lwIP.

Simon