lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] HTTP client with raw tcp

From: Andy Pont
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] HTTP client with raw tcp
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 15:25:46 -0000

The saga continues...

> I can't see anything obvious in the lwIP code that would corrupt this.

This was down to me, netif -> state was pointing to something that was
created on the stack and which no longer existed!

Having resolved that, it appears that it is getting a bit further but the
call to tcp_connect() fails and eventually the error callback is triggered
with ERR_ABRT.  Having poked around under the hood in tcp.c the failure is
triggered as a result of "max SYN retries" being reached.

I have tried simple things like increasing the value of TCP_SYNMAXRTX but it
is obviously a more subtle issue than that.

Regards,

Andy.