lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] HTTP client with raw tcp

From: Andy Pont
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] HTTP client with raw tcp
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 20:59:07 -0000

Emailing myself again...

> It appears that my sys_now() function is hanging despite the fact it
> worked when being used in the DHCP process and the UDP connection
> that entailed.

I have resolved the issue with sys_now() but am still seeing nothing from
the tcp_connect() function appearing on the wires.  Having added some debug
output into the low_level_output() function for my hardware interface (Intel
PCI controller) it seems that nothing ever arrives for the tcp_connect()
function before it returns.

Andy.