lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Patch to update from 1.4.0 to 1.4.x?

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Patch to update from 1.4.0 to 1.4.x?
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 09:50:34 -0300

> Is it possible TI's lwIP bases on some release candidate or BETA-version?

Even though I do like TI, they, like any other vendor, will play with any code to make their demo work.
I've seen infinite loops in Cortex-M3 libraries (Holtek), interrupt routines preempting and calling non-reentrant functions in lwIP (Fujitsu), hardcoded memory references to RAM in lwIP contrib (TI), long loops called again and again parsing texts from the beginning again and again... as long as the demo works and the deadline is met, you guess.