lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Fail to get netconn lwip1.4.1+FreeRTOS+TM4C1294

From: Jin Won Seo
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Fail to get netconn lwip1.4.1+FreeRTOS+TM4C1294
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 12:31:17 -0800

Hi Richard,

Well even though I changed the codes that you mentioned like
  vQueueDelete(sem->queue);
  sem->queue = 0;

It doesn't make any differences.

When semaphore is created it stores in global sems[MAX] and keep increasing array without freeing the used semaphore. So it reaches to the max assigned in the array and stop working.

I am trying to add configASSERT() in my codes but it gives unknown errors that seem to do with asmbly file(portasm.asm)

I will try but I am not sure how adding configASSERT() helps me that much.

Thanks,
Jin