lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Fail to get netconn lwip1.4.1+FreeRTOS+TM4C1294

From: Jin Won Seo
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Fail to get netconn lwip1.4.1+FreeRTOS+TM4C1294
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 11:22:05 -0800

I tried before without sem->queue=0, but all same.
I reported both TI and FreeRTOS, but TI have not responded yet and FreeRTOS replied "They have a own network stack", so they are not sure about lwip.

Thank you for replying to me.
Jin

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 11:09 AM, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:
Jin Won Seo wrote:
> /* Clear the queue handle. */

sem->queue = 0;

/* Delete Sem , By Jin */
> vQueueDelete
(sem->queue);

> [..]
added vQueueDelete(sem->queue); that was suggested by someone, but still all same.

This seems more of a FreeRtos or TI issue, which I both don't use, but calling 'vQueueDelete' on a handle that has been set to NULL just before seems definitively wrong!

Simon