lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] [LwIP-1.4.1 + ChibiOS-2.6 + STM32F407]memp_malloc: out

From: Adam
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] [LwIP-1.4.1 + ChibiOS-2.6 + STM32F407]memp_malloc: out of memory in pool PBUF_POOL
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 00:37:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, thank you all for your posts.

- yes, using NO_SYS = 0.
- yes, using multithreading. I´m sure, the calling of lwip_thread is only
from one location. In other threads is used netconn api for bind or listen
sockets.
- port is made by Giovanni Di Sirio(I think), the author of ChibiOs. How
much is tested, don´t know.
- I´m using heap size 10K of lwip. Heap size of OS is defined as available
maximum.
- IRQ Priorities are defined as default, but what about priorities of each
threads? That should be a root of problem.

Thank you all.

Adam