lwip-users

[lwip-users] How to use PPP with NULL-MODEM serial cable

From: zfb050
Subject: [lwip-users] How to use PPP with NULL-MODEM serial cable
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 15:20:25 +0800 (CST)

Hi everyone,
    I have transplanted LWIP -1.4.0 to  an Oribta board, which don't have NIC, so I want to use ppp to connect it to a Linux PC using a NULL-MODEM serial cable.
    On the PC ,I set up a PPP sever to listen connect from the board. The OS in the board is similar to vxworks. Now, it came the problem that how to use PPP to set up a client on the board and make the socket API available.
   I have no idea to use PPP in this situation, can anyone help me?