lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] the sequentiality of the lwip stack

From: Dale Gary
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] the sequentiality of the lwip stack
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 12:50:05 -0500 (CDT)

One of the things that would help explain what you are asking is the rawapi.txt in the doc folder/directory of the lwip files. It explains
the raw (call back) versus the threaded (socket programming). It would put perspective on what you want to know.

Dale Gary | Software Engineer
Digital Monitoring Products | dmp.com
417.831.9362 ext. 1018 | Fax 417.831.1325