lwip-users

[lwip-users] need help regarding xilinx ml605 lwip udp echo server for v

From: Maaz Ali Awan
Subject: [lwip-users] need help regarding xilinx ml605 lwip udp echo server for video loopback
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 04:36:53 -0700

hey everyone
.i have been trying so hard for a long time now to seek your help but somehow i couldn't find time on the weekend to ask you in person for this kind favour.I am working on a project by the name of "COFDM"...i am handling the part where i must take video input from an IP camera or PC and then receive this video in fpga ML605 virtex and then forward it to the COFDM ipcore in xilinx ISE,i need your help in getting the fast speed lwip udp echo server implemented in xilinx SDK 14.2,i ve been able to generate a code that is sufficient for receiving audio transmission from vlc player in windows PC and receive it in sdk using udp and send it back to pc...but when i try to increase the data rate...the udp server drops packets...which means maybe i need ddr3 ram or a similar block ram in my design...please provide assistance i need your help....
i shall be very thankful
if you are kind enough to reply,we can talk in detail about our project and how am i planning to integrate my system with the COFDM ipcore
thanking you in anticipation