lwip-users

[lwip-users] Lwip reciever not accepting multicast data.

From: Rohan
Subject: [lwip-users] Lwip reciever not accepting multicast data.
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 01:38:58 -0700 (PDT)

I am trying to transmit data through multicast UDP to my board.
In my network i have created two receivers and one transmitter.
The transmitter is my PC and the receivers are my board and another PC which
is listening to the same multicast address.
The data are accepted on the PC but not on my board.
I have tried various solutions available on the net but uptil now none has
worked.
I have attached my code of the PC Sender,PC Reciever and the Board Receiver
for your reference.
The file i have attached is in the zip format.
I am banging my head on the wall for three days now please help. PC.zip
<http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/n21918/PC.zip>