lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] webserver problem

From: pcu
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] webserver problem
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 05:57:04 -0700 (PDT)

I tried to change the parameters but without success.

In same time I port to lwip 1.4.0, and I corrected some minors bugs in UDP
services by changing "rcv" by "rcvfrom" but it didn't change anything.

The problem appears only when the others services are activated. In
webserver only it works correctly.

Should be the problem comes from the UDP loop?

Vincent,
Like you said the problem could be come from driver but I used a code with
modifications:
http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/STM32-RBUS-Receive-Buffer-Unavailable-bit-set-after-debugger-break-td11154.html#a11161

Thank you,
Pierre