lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] coap on lwip

From: Mat Henshall
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] coap on lwip
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 17:08:46 -0700

I had given libcoap a quick look over the weekend!

It seemed like the best choice as a starting place. My biggest concern was I
need an lwip raw API implementation, and a minimal memory footprint version.

I'd be happy to help - tell me what you need from me. Feel free to email
directly: address@hidden

Sent from my iPhone