lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] network driver code for ethernetif.c

From: V l
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] network driver code for ethernetif.c
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 19:40:25 +0530

Thank you so much for your reply . This does give me my answer.
I now have another question . I know somehow this Send function should be able to interface with my struct net_device and call the netdev->hard_start_xmit , But how do I get the struct net_device *netdev for my eth0 interface for the lwip code.

Plz help me once again. This feels difficult.

Thanks again for yr help
Sraddha.