lwip-users

[lwip-users] network driver code for ethernetif.c

From: V l
Subject: [lwip-users] network driver code for ethernetif.c
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 19:11:40 +0530

I studied through my network interface driver and gained sufficient understanding of the network stack.
I have ported lwip to the ARM device and now in stage of writing the ethernetif.c file to interface with my network driver .
I know now that I have to just replace

for(q = p; q != NULL; q = q->next) {
    /* Send the data from the pbuf to the interface, one pbuf at a
       time. The size of the data in each pbuf is kept in the ->len
       variable. */
    send data from(q->payload, q->len);
  }

send data from(q->payload, q->len); with my driver specific code to send the packet . Very nice ! But when I compile this code , its going to ask where this driver specific senddata is defined , the header file or library .
How do I resolve this part of the riddle . Its a little newbie kind of question . But I have tried , I give up now. Plz help.
Regards
Sraddha