lwip-users

[lwip-users] restarting a connection with the raw api

From: Richie Bonventre
Subject: [lwip-users] restarting a connection with the raw api
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 16:09:57 -0400

I was wondering if anyone knew of any examples using the tcp raw api
that involved closing and restarting the connection (specifically as
the client using tcp_connect), as well as properly handling a
tcp_connect() timeout so that it keeps trying until it successfully
gets a connection. When in that process do I have to call tcp_new(),
tcp_close(), when can I safely call tcp_connect() again?
Thanks,
RB