lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] problem with web page with frames

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] problem with web page with frames
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 18:55:30 +0200

rocco brandi wrote:
thanks, Simon!

I've tried two ways:
1) still using lwip 1.3.2 with the latest http server (changing ip_addr_t in ip_addr);
2) using lwip 1.4 with the latest http server and no change

in both case nothing works neither with example page of lwip! as you can see in the wireshark cap I've attached, after the handshake it seems that the packets send from the microcontroller (ip 192.168.1.140) to the pc (ip 192.168.0.104) after the GET request are lost....
I'm assuming 192.168.1.104 is your PC while 192.168.1.140 is the lwIP httpd? (BTW: please filter out the significant traffic next time and provide an explanation about a pcap's content and your suspected analysis, searching through a pcap without information on what's what isn't really a fun way to spend my free time!)

If so, I guess there's something fundamentally wrong with your lwIP port since a) checksums are wrong (packet #81) and b) packets seem to be lost (missing packet(s) between packet #81 and #82). Did you have any TCP communication working reliably (including a multi-packet data transfer in both directions) before starting with the httpd? If not, I'll strongly suggest to do so (to test that your lwIP port is OK) before integrating the httpd.

Simon