lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] problem with web page with frames

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] problem with web page with frames
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 20:56:04 +0200

rocco brandi wrotte:
I've found the problem!!!

I was using an older version of httpd that doesn't have the parser of the HTTP requests!

now I was trying to compile the latest version of the http server raw but the compiler find an error in the declaration of the function
httpd_init_addr(ip_addr_t *local_addr)

in the httpd.c file. it says that "local_addr" is an undeclared variable.
I've tried to change the type ip_addr_t to ip_addr (as declared in the other modules of lwip) but the error still remains
That suggests you are using the current httpd with an older version of lwIP. To make it work, it might be enought to replace 'ip_addr_t' with 'struct ip_addr', but it's always the best idea to update to the latest version of lwIP (which is 1.4.0, currently).

Simon