lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] where do I find a recent documentation about lwip?

From: Bob Brusa
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] where do I find a recent documentation about lwip?
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 09:48:33 -0000

Am 02.12.2010, 16:54 Uhr, schrieb Kieran Mansley <address@hidden>:

On Thu, 2010-12-02 at 14:38 +0000, Bob Brusa wrote:
Hi
I just updated ecos which now incudes a newer version of lwip. The first
thing I found out is that the organisation of the various include files is
different now. Is anywhere a description available on this?

Second question: The folder \packages\net\lwip_tcpip\current\doc of the
ecos-tree includes several txt-files. When opening them in an editor, the
result looks nasty. What is the right tool to look at these files?

These sounds like questions for ecos people.

One comment so on lwips homepage on savannah. The layout of this project
page is confusing. One sees e. g. an entry "Documents", but when clicking
on it one ends up on a page with much on savannah, but little on the
lwip-project.

As I understand it that's a property of being hosted on Savannah.  If
anyone knows how to improve it I'd welcome volunteers!

Kieran