lwip-users

[lwip-users] DHCP restart

From: Carr, Anthony
Subject: [lwip-users] DHCP restart
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 21:08:01 +0100

Hi,

I am a new user of lwip and am looking for some assistance.

I am working on a product that can be configured to use DHCP or fixed IP address.

The system works fine in both modes if the Ethernet cable is connected at start-up but I am having problems with DHCP if the cable is not plugged in when the application is started.

I cannot find the right sequence to restart the DHCP service once the maximum number of retries has been reached.

Can anyone advise what I need to do or point me in the direction of some example code to help me with this issue.

Thanks,

TJ

Anthony Carr
Principal Electronics Engineer
Devlin Electronics Limited
Unit D1, Grafton Way
Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 6HZ, England
Mobile:
Tel: +44 (0)1256 467367
Fax: +44 (0)1256 840048
Email: address@hidden
Website: www.devlin.co.uk & www.devlinmedical.co.uk

Devlin Group Latest News:

Exhibitions:   MilCom – San Jose, USA – Oct 31st to Nov 3rd – Stand 1634

                     Medica – Dusseldorf, GER – Nov 17th to Nov 20th – Hall 16 / Stand F04-7

Latest News: New Whitepaper on Achievable Healthcare Efficiency Savings Through the use of Computers on Wheels – Click Here

 This email contains confidential and/or privileged information belonging to Devlin Electronics Ltd its affiliates and/or subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution and/or the taking of any action based upon reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly forbidden. If you have received this message in error; please notify the sender by return Email and delete it from your system. If you require assistance, please contact our sales office on +44 (0)1256 467367 or visit our websites www.devlin.co.uk & www.devlinmedical.co.uk Devlin Electronics Limited is registered in England and Wales with company no 4067603. VAT no GB200 8583 88 Registered Address: Unit D1, Grafton Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 6HZ, England.