lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP KeepAlive

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP KeepAlive
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:49:03 +0100

On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 10:34 +0200, Karsten wrote:

> @Simon: Can you (or another admin) please add the sugested fix from
> this
> bug to the FreeRTOS port in contrib?! I know, it is no core problem,
> but
> it seems that there are a lot of people outside using this (buggy)
> port.

I can't see a FreeRTOS port in contrib.  There are some ports kept there
that are old and unmaintained and marked as such.  If someone is willing
to update one (and keep it updated) we could start making such changes,
but fixing just one of many problems would be wasted effort and give
them impression that that port was being maintained.

I think lwIP's FreeRTOS port is maintained and distributed externally,
so perhaps we should just delete the copy (which I can't find, so maybe
we already have!) in lwip/contrib/old

Kieran