lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] pbuf2buf() and buf2pbuf()

From: Teckinal Greek
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] pbuf2buf() and buf2pbuf()
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 09:38:19 +0000

Hi Simon,
thanks for your information!
Kind Regards,
TG

Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 19:54:06 +0200
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

Teckinal Greek wrote:
I want to implement two functions pbuf2buf() and buf2pbuf(). The reason is that I wanted to implement these two functions for my lwIP UDP Client code. I have come to know that the lwIP library provides these additional functions for buffer manipulation.
I don't know these functions and certainly they are *not* part of lwIP and *not* defined in pbuf.h!

Simon