lwip-users

[lwip-users] pbuf2buf() and buf2pbuf()

From: Teckinal Greek
Subject: [lwip-users] pbuf2buf() and buf2pbuf()
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 14:54:06 +0000

Hi,
I want to implement two functions pbuf2buf() and buf2pbuf(). The reason is that I wanted to implement these two functions for my lwIP UDP Client code. I have come to know that the lwIP library provides these additional functions for buffer manipulation. I have even included the header file "lwip/pbuf.h", but still it throws an error saying that it could not identify these functions, do anybody have an idea why this happens, should I need to include any other lwIP header file? Or am I missing something.

Kind Regards,
TG