lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LPC1768 + lwip + FreeRTOS

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LPC1768 + lwip + FreeRTOS
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 11:46:53 +0100

On Tue, 2010-06-22 at 14:50 -0700, Jimi Simpson wrote:

> I have the following setup that I feel is relevant:
>
> #define MEMP_NUM_TCP_PCB                8
> #define MEMP_NUM_TCP_PCB_LISTEN         8

This means that if you have more than 8 connections open in parallel any
further connection requests will get reset.  It sounds like that is your
problem.  I would try increasing this (if you have the spare memory) and
see if it helps.  You could confirm if it is the problem by using the
lwIP stats code which will log usage of PCBs among other things, as well
as if you've ever run out of them.

Kieran