lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] http server unzip

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] http server unzip
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 09:20:12 +0200

"Bernhard \'Gustl\' Bauer" wrote:
> I don't need an unzip code if I use compressed html. The html files are
> zipped individually and are getting an additional extension (.gz). The
> http server adds this extension to the search string of fs_open(). If
> fs_open() is successful 'Content-Encoding: gzip' is added to the header.
> If not the original filename is used. So a mixed set of normal and
> zipped files is possible. This should also work for other file types.
>
> Does this fit into lwips httpd concept?

That should fit very well, but only for LWIP_HTTPD_DYNAMIC_HEADERS==1 (since
for LWIP_HTTPD_DYNAMIC_HEADERS==0, the complete HTTP headers are included in
ROM). The change should be easily included in fs_open() and get_http_headers()
in the current CVS-httpd.

I'd be happy if you could provide a patch for this! :-)

Simon