lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] socket close

From: yueyue papa
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] socket close
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:22:22 +0800

I known the RST is not a stand solution, because it break TCP close spec.

Why I like to use RST is the standard close is a little slow. Takes a
little more time and inner timer resource. In the embedded
environment, I tried to as quick as possible. The RST to close make
the TCP close very quick, and clean. There is no inner resource
(timer) to maintain.