lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] tcp_connect doesn't start the callback function

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] tcp_connect doesn't start the callback function
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:18:35 +0100

Marianovich, Andre wrote:
Ok, now I took a design from xilinx with all the necessary interrupt
stuff, etc. and I think it should work now, but it doesn't. It's all the
same like before. The tcp_connect function doesn't seem to call the
callback function, and the transfer_data function will be called several
times but than it's sticking (I added a simple print command to check,
to where it runs).
Have you tried setting up an error callback function (by calling tcp_err(pcb, your_err_fn) before calling tcp_connect)? Also, if you can read printfs from your target, you might want to enable debug output for TCP to see what's going on there.

Oh, and from your first example, it's not clear if the timer functions are getting called (at the correct interval). Especially tcp_tmr(), which is responsible for retransmission and connect-timeout (the error-callback is called if connect fails, not the connected-callback!).

Simon