lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Help in getting maximum throughput with LWIP.

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Help in getting maximum throughput with LWIP.
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 06:24:19 +0100

Dany Thiffeault wrote:
wow, great thanks. I'll make some tests tomorrow.

Indeed, I forgot to mention. I'm using TCP with the netconn API. While reading through the multiple posts I missed the past few months, I found out that 1.3.2 is out and Atmel framework 1.7 too. I'll upgrade everything tomorow.

But in the meantime, I'm experiencing problems like I wrote. I don't know why my app is hanging in the tcp_in.c file. If somebody knows what's going on on that line, let me know.
I think I remember Atmel had a bug regarding multithreading in their netif driver, which should be fixed with 1.7. And the problem you reported smells like 2 or more threads being active in lwIP at the same time, so upgrading might really fix it.

Simon