lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] bug report

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] bug report
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 16:09:15 +0100

Martin Velek wrote:
I think that the most portable are thouse defined in cc.h. Anyway I am
trying to be consistent with
http://lwip.wikia.com/wiki/Porting_for_an_OS but it is quite hard if
the core is not.
Well, I think the wiki should follow the code, not the other way round. I'm aware that documentation can be improved and I don't refuse to change the code to make porting easier.

An in any case, if the wiki is wrong, I can only encourage everyone discovering this to either change the wiki to be correct or tell us what's wrong with the code (as you did), and we'll fix it if it's really wrong.

BTW: I'd greatly appreciate anyone detecting other (invalidly) hardcoded printf formatter to add them to the bug entry so we can fix them. It's quite a long job to find them all ;-)

Simon