lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP newbie

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP newbie
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:30:54 +0100

Sirjee Rooplall wrote:
The reason for the MEMP question is that I am trying to track a bug that causes my system to lockup after a particular PPP packet arrives and pppInProc processes it, then passes it ip_input after which it gets posted into the mailbox using sys_mbox_post, after this I think a Task switch happens and my system locks up.

The pppThreadHandle which points to the Task stack for some reason changed value when the message was posted.

But as I said, it only happens when a paticular pkt arrives.

Not sure where to look.
Hmm, I'm not sure either, but if you know which packet, I'd try to single-step through the program at that point...
You could also try to disable MEMP_MEM_MALLOC and set MEMP_OVERFLOW_CHECK to 2 and MEMP_OVERFLOW_CHECK to 1 to see whether there are any memory overflows in the memp pool entries.

Simon