lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How to optimize raw UDP performance

From: Max Bobrov
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How to optimize raw UDP performance
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 13:17:11 -0400

Bill: Thank you! disable CHECKSUM_CHECK_UDP and CHECKSUM_GEN_UDP gave
a considerable increase in performance. Xilinx gui interface for lwip
could use some significant improvement to make this and many other
features more accessible.

Chris: I've increased some of these values (listed below) but haven't
seen much improvement from that. Do these look ok or have you had
better success with others?

#define MEM_ALIGNMENT 8
#define MEM_SIZE 262144
#define MEMP_NUM_PBUF 32