lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How to optimize raw UDP performance

From: Max Bobrov
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How to optimize raw UDP performance
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:34:43 -0400

Yes, this is an embedded design on a virtex5 fpga using 1G Ethernet.
It has an on board Cyprus tri-mode Ethernet mac controller, the clock
speed is 125MHz, 256MB ddr-sdram. I am using standard c memcpy. The
board is directly connected to a pc to which it transmits using a
static ip.

Also, I am using the Microblaze core (no PowerPC available).