lwip-users

[lwip-users] More help with socket

From: Oscar F
Subject: [lwip-users] More help with socket
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 19:59:40 +0200

I know more data about the application. The connection is TCP, and i have to open 6 socket, all of them unidirectional , 3 for request and 3 for response.

Logical links connection sequence

logical links connection process shall be initiated by the PC unit: it will connect sequentially (one after the other) all the logical links.

At power-on/reset, the EVK1100 application shall first create the sockets in order to be ready for accepting a connection in all of them.

my first question is the function accept is blocking the code, because i´ll do of this way

-createsockets( ) (the six socket)

-bind( ) the six socket

-listen ( ) the six socket

and then

do {

-accept ( ) for socket one

if the answer is OK

-accept () for the second one

if the answer is OK

-accept () for the six one

if the answer is OK then fin=true

}while (fin)

is that correct?

the next step is listen for 3 socket to request and this is my idea:

do{

if recv(socke1)

 {

  //process