lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] DHCP discovery

From: Baptiste Chaboud-crousaz
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] DHCP discovery
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:49:02 +0200

Hi,

Yes my bootloader can assign its IP with which the application obtained. But I want that the bootloader is still able to renew the DHCP lease (my bootloader should continue to work in DHCP mode). I think that dhcp_start must be called for that purpose; but this function always do a call to dhcp_discover.