lwip-users

[lwip-users] TCP Crash after repeated calls [Raw]

From: Chris_S
Subject: [lwip-users] TCP Crash after repeated calls [Raw]
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 05:30:10 -0700

I'm running lwip 1.3.0 Raw with FreeRTOS-5.1, and ARM7 MCU, and I get a
strange behavior I can't isolate.  It is up and running and I can ping over
and over again without any crashes.  However, when I do the basic SICS Web
page demo refresh, it works 2 times but on the 3rd refresh it generallly
causes my code to reboot.  It crashes.  On the first 2 http page refreshes
the Wireshark listings are identical.  But on the 3rd lwIP has stopped
responding.

I know this isn't a lot to go on, but I suspect it must be exhausting some
resource.  Just not sure which one.  I'm looking for ideas on what
variables/resources to watch that could be causing this kind of problem.