lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Question about socket send

From: Alain Mouette
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Question about socket send
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 13:26:04 -0300

megatron escreveu:
I think it's may not be the fault of WINXP,nor lwip,though lwip has the
problem that you describled above.It's probably  the bug  of the TCP test
softerware that I use,it doesn't  read the data that TCP has received,so the
window gets smaller and smaller.Is that possible?

Aparently the guys who wrote that test software knew of some problematic situation, and then did a nice job testing it :)

If this is as I understood, this should not lead to LWIP performing at full speed, but just "as well as possible". This probably will happen in a few real situations.

So INHO, it is worth studying ...

Alain