lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Question about socket send

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Question about socket send
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:00:03 +0100

On Wed, 2009-07-15 at 23:44 -0700, megatron wrote:
> socket send() calls netconn_write(),and netconn_write() calls a macor
> TCPIP_APIMSG(&msg),which is defined as tcpip_apimsg(m), tcpip_apimsg(m)
> calls sys_arch_sem_wait(apimsg->msg.conn->op_completed, 0), but this
> function never returned,so the task is blocked here forever.

There was a bug fixed in this area very recently.  You might want to try
upgrading to the 1.3.1-rc1 release candidate and see if that helps.

I would also take a look at the error counters in the lwIP stats output
(if you can get at that).

The other possibility is that all the pbufs have been used to queue out-
of-order segments.  This behaviour was improved between 1.3.0 and 1.3.1,
but you could try setting TCP_QUEUE_OOSEQ to zero in your lwipopts.h
header.

Kieran