lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Socket API on top of the raw API

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Socket API on top of the raw API
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 08:57:42 +0100

You could see the code in attachment in https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?6994 : https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/download.php?file_id=13236

Be careful, this is not a production code, but more a draft. And I'm not sure it is working with last CVS code.

Good luck...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clément David" <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 4:20 PM

After some search on the mailing list history, I found some talks on the
socket2.c. But I don't found the source.

Where I can study this socket2.c implementation ?

--
Clément DAVID

Piero 74 :
we discussed in the past about them...

are we talking of socket2?

Bye,
Piero

2009/3/13 Simon Goldschmidt <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>>

     > then : Does anyone had already implement a socket API on top of
    the raw
     > API (and not the sequential API) ?

    Not as far as I know. A version of the socket API without using the
    netconn API is planned (though not scheduled), but that would still
    require an OS (the only benefit being one API less and slightly
    better performance).

    The idea is interesting though. Maybe we should include that in the
    plan...

    Simon
    --
    Nur bis 16.03.! DSL-Komplettanschluss inkl. WLAN-Modem für nur
    17,95 ¿/mtl. + 1 Monat gratis!*