lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Socket API on top of the raw API

From: Piero 74
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Socket API on top of the raw API
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:47:41 +0100

we discussed in the past about them...

are we talking of socket2?

Bye,
Piero

2009/3/13 Simon Goldschmidt <address@hidden>

> then : Does anyone had already implement a socket API on top of the raw
> API (and not the sequential API) ?

Not as far as I know. A version of the socket API without using the netconn API is planned (though not scheduled), but that would still require an OS (the only benefit being one API less and slightly better performance).

The idea is interesting though. Maybe we should include that in the plan...

Simon
--
Nur bis 16.03.! DSL-Komplettanschluss inkl. WLAN-Modem für nur
17,95 ¿/mtl. + 1 Monat gratis!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a