lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] best approach to lwip using FreeRTOS

From: Sergio Sider
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] best approach to lwip using FreeRTOS
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:20:33 -0300

Hi François,

I suppose all examples of lwip in FreeRTOS site uses the NO_SYS=0, right ?
Actually I am using Luminary´s LWIP implementation (NO_SYS=1) , having
to deal with lwip timeout counters. So I guess I have to create a task
to mimic the timer interrupts and another task to handle the actual
ethernet interrupts (the luminary´s previous implementation just flags
to the main loop from the ISR, and handle everything in this loop).
Sorry for my ignorance, but I am still a little confuse if I can use
the raw api with NO_SYS=0...

thanks for your message,
Sergio.