lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] need help building netio server

From: Francois Bouchard
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] need help building netio server
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:05:23 -0500

To close this thread, I just want to point out that the netio application
(network throughput benchmark) in the contrib module is'nt complete.

What happens is with the counterpart program (netio.exe) network throughput
measuring will stall because netio.exe waits for input.  According to
netio.exe, the netio application is'nt finished.