lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: lwip-users Digest, Vol 67, Issue 12

From: Chen
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: lwip-users Digest, Vol 67, Issue 12
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 08:52:16 -0500

Perhaps the easiest way to be sure what version you've got is to tell us
where you first got it from.  If we can look at that, we can probably
see what version you're using.

Kieran

I'm not sure I understand the problem here.  Are you saying that you're
trying to do a non-blocking receive, but lwIP blocks in some cases, and
because of this your application gets stuck?

Kieran