lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] scribblewiki down

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] scribblewiki down
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 18:12:40 +0200

Browsing through lwip.wikia.com, it seems the whole wiki is already back up there. How did they do that when we think we have to copy the pages manually?

The ads are a little anoying though. I preferred the scribblewiki layout...

Simon

Grubb, Jared wrote:
So, they've set up lwip.wikia.com for us. I'm not commited to that site, but
since they're offering to help, I'm willing to take any option.

Jared