lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip based uMon app...

From: Ed Sutter
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip based uMon app...
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 19:26:35 -0400

Folks,
I took the latest 1.3.0 lwip tree and hooked it up as a micromonitor
application.  The code just gives an example of how lwip's raw-api
mode can be hooked up and used quite usefully in an os-less/interrupt-less
environment.  This particular port is built to run on top of any board
that uses Micromonitor as the bootloader; however, it can easily be
used in other environments.  It demonstrates both a UDP server and
TCP server.  The TCP server is a modification of the httpserver-raw
under contrib.

Anyway, I'll be updating the uMon distribution at
http://www.microcross.com/html/micromonitor.html to uMon 1.16 later
this week and it will be located under the umon_apps directory if
anyone is interested.  If for no other reason, it could be used as
an example setup for LWIP because it is essentially target independent
except for a timer function and the actual network send/receive functions.

Anyway, I wanted to let folks know this will be available, and also wanted
to thank the LWIP developer community for a "really-nice-little-tcpip-stack".
If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll post one more mailing to
this list when the 1.16 version is made available.

Regards,
Ed Sutter