lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] For those of you working with an Altera product...

From: Timmy Brolin
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] For those of you working with an Altera product...
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 19:07:21 +0200

I also thought it may be RAM, but in their list of "highlights" it
actually says "Complete TCP/IP in less than 12 KB of ROM".
There is no mention of any packet buffer solution similar to lwip "chain
of pbufs", so I guess the RAM requirements of the interniche lite stack
are just as high as their regular stack, with a full 1500bytes allocated
for every packet regardless of actual size.
/Timmy Brolin